Here on the high plains of the Blackfeet Indian Reservation bordering Glacier National Park, we offer a variety of recreational activities for our guests.
- Visit the Museum of the Plains Indian in Browning, Montana to learn more about the Native American culture.
- Lodging in a genuine Blackfoot tipi and learning about Indian tipi art.
- Tours visiting buffalo jump sites, pow wows, all while experiencing life of Native American tribes.
- Viewing the exquisite works of kunst or Native American art at our gallery.
- Horseback riding on trails used by cowboys and Indians for centuries.
- World-class trout fishing with a Blackfeet guide (Fishing on the reservation requires a license by the Blackfeet tribe. In Glacier National Park, fishing is allowed with a license from the park service.)
- Hiking in pristine wilderness areas, including the world heritage site of Glacier National Park. Trails vary to accommodate the lesser to more experienced hikers.
- Swim and canoe in the lower alpine lakes.
- Guided boat trips on Saint Mary Lake and Two Medicine Lake.
- For more information about Glacier National Park, click here to view its Web site.
about Blackfeet Country, pow wow, rodeo and our tipicamp
Please click for larger version